- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Validity Research
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Polygraph Links
- Voice Stress - Review
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Federal Examiner Handbook
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- APA School Accreditation Manual and forms
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Bulgarian Murder Solved
Click the image to view it full-size
Husband Confesses to Killing Missing Bulgarian Tax Official
Doremi Dzhorleva, a tax official in the northwestern Bulgarian town of Vratsa, who went missing about a week ago, has been found dead.
In a Friday interview, Interior Minister Tsvetan Tsvetanov explained that the information investigated so far revealed that the 43-year-old woman had been murdered by her husband.
"During the questioning at the Institute of Psychology at the Interior Ministry and after being subjected to a polygraph test, the husband made full confessions," Tsvetanov said.
For the complete story, please visit http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php?id=135668