- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Man Cleared of False Accusation of Multiple Rapes
Click the image to view it full-size
PETERBOROUGH, Ont. — A neighbour of convicted sex killer Russell Williams is suing him, the police and one of the victims after he was wrongfully implicated in the crimes.
Larry Jones has launched a nearly $1.6-million lawsuit for the emotional and mental stress he suffered when he was suspected of committing several break-ins and sexual assaults in the Tweed, Ont., area.