- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
APA Member Tests In Sports Doping Case
Click the image to view it full-size
Alberto Contador drugs appeal case puts world's food chain in the dock
An 87-year-old former World War II pilot and world expert in endocrinology from Britain and a lie-detector consultant from California are among those standing by this week to give evidence on behalf of Alberto Contador when the Court of Arbitration in Sport (CAS) will sit in judgment in Lausanne on his positive test for clenbuterol in the 2010 Tour de France.
Please view the full story here.