- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Murderer Tries to Beat Polygraph and Fails
Click the image to view it full-size
Police arrested John Lee Vasquez and his girlfriend 11 years after he allegedly stabbed a disabled Denver woman to see what it was like and then, according to an informant, pumped his arms in the air proclaiming, "I did it!"
Read more: Denver police arrest pair in 2000 cold-case murder - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/commented/ci_19269217?source=commented-#ixzz1d...