- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Would-be FBI Agent Admits to Child Porn
Click the image to view it full-size
By Katie Nilsson
ROCKFORD (WREX) -
A DeKalb man admits he had child pornography.
Dominick Pelletier, 33 pleaded guilty to possessing child porn that crossed state lines. Court documents say Pelletier was interviewing for a position with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and said he had the images right after he had a polygraph examination. FBI agents say Pelletier also consented to a search of his computer during that interview. He pleaded in front of a federal judge in court Tuesday, and will be sentenced November 18th.
For more information, please visit http://www.wrex.com/story/15277757/dekalb-man-pleads-guilty-to-having-ch...