- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Safe recovered following testing of suspect
East Hampton Town Police arrested three men and a woman over the last two and a half weeks and charged them with breaking into a home on Second Avenue in East Hampton last Halloween and forcibly removing a full-size steel and concrete safe from the basement that contained $50,000 cash, $30,000 worth of gold and silver jewelry and watches and some of the victim’s personal documents.
For the complete story, please visit http://www.27east.com/news/article.cfm/East-Hampton/221153/Four-burglars...