- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
False Confession Case cleared with the help of polygraph and DNA
Click the image to view it full-size
Anthony Yarbough, 39, was only 18 when he was arrested in 1992 after calling 911 to report the gruesome slaying of his 40-year-old mother, his half-sister and her friend, both 12. He was accused alongside pal Sharrif Wilson, 37, and the two have been locked up ever since.
Wilson passed a lie detector test in December and a pathologist concluded the homicides must have happened hours before the time authorities had claimed, when the two defendants were in the West Village.