- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Polygraph Instrument Manufacturers
- Scientific Basis for Polygraph
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- APA Anti-trust Statement
- A physiology manual for PDD lifelong learners of the science
- Principles of Applied Psychophysiological Detection of Deception
- Meta-Analytic Survey of Criterion Accuracy of Validated Polygraph Techniques
- Polygraph citation list 1972-2013
- State Licensing Boards
- Contact Us
Limestone Technologies Awards the Winner of the William Yankee Scholarship with a Free Limestone Polygraph.
Each year Limestone Technologies awards the winner of the William Yankee Scholarship with a free Limestone polygraph. This year will no different. Company President Jamie Brown has announced Limestone Technologies will once again donate a Limestone instrument. The scholarship winner, Mr. Michal Widacki, was selected from among 10 highly qualified candidates last July, and he will attend an APA accredited school this year. The APA would like to thank Limestone Technologies for their continuing support of the APA’s William Yankee Scholarship, and its commitment to educational excellence.